Monday 20 October 2014

Go to response: laughter

What the actual fuck is happening?!

It's Friday today as I write this. God knows when I'll be able to publish it as there is still no internet in this hole. Don't get me wrong; the apartment is nice. It's just it stinks of fags and has no internet ever. There aren't any big windows to open to get some air in here. 

So what's happened since I last wrote here...

I went out with Connie the argentinian girl. We walked around the eaton centre for an long while and chatted. I bought some cologne (the cheap-ass marks and spencer's one that came free with my wash bag smelt like dad). Afterwards we went and got a burger at jack actors. What an expensive day. I don't even like her that much. She's just a nice girl to hang out with. I'm not saying the money was wasted... that would be horrible. Just stating it was expensive. I did originally organise to go see the new brad Pitt film 'fury' with her. I'd have gone on my own I want to see it so bad, but I thought why not invite company. More on that later.

Yesterday was Thursday and was absolutely mental. Probably the weirdest and best night I've had in a very very long time. In the day Sarah and I went downtown. I changed my coach ticket to Wednesday and we walked along the beach front. She's so fucking awkward. On the subway she purposely sits so I can't sit next to her. What does she think I'm going to do? I don't actually like her that much anymore, after realising she's a total nut job. She walks about 1000 miles an hour and never responds to my questions or wit. We had lunch and went home. She went and sat in her room. A while later she comes out and announces her friend is coming over and I'm welcome to join them. I said that'd be great but I wouldn't intrude if she didn't want me there. Her friend arrives and they go straight into Sarah's room for about an hour. I sat and watched parks and recs on my own. Pretty mundane and anticlimactic evening.

In comes a hurricane of insanity. Total fucking chaos. They've come out and are pouring red wine down me like it's going out of fashion. We're chatting about teaching as it turns out Sarah's friend Joscelyn is a teacher too. And she's fit as a fiddle. Sarah manages to get us round to this guy Cy's place. It's insane. Huge apartment. Loads of cool shit. Now we're on the vodka cranberries. Joscelyn is all over me like cream and jam. She's telling me how much she like me but can't do anything because Sarah said she likes me too. I just laugh hysterically like Sock from Reaper. Cy then arranges for us to go to a little bar downtown. We hang out there for a while. I continue conversing with Joscelyn and meet an actor from Montreal. He's doing a new McDonald's advert... keep your eyes peeled. What a sell-out. Cy pays for everything and is so cool about it as well. Must remember to get his number from Sarah. Edit - got his number and messaged him a lovely message. No reply. Dickhead.

When were back at Sarah's Joscelyn and I sneak a few cheeky kisses in whilst Sarah goes to the bathroom or her room. I figure she is just jealous and doesn't actually like me. If you like me why do you ignore me most of the time and act weird when you're not? It's not as if she was even giving any kind of subtle hints. What a psycho. I genuinely think if I get off with Joscelyn, Sarah will burn my stuff.

Update - it's Monday now and I got internet at the appartment finally. 

Saturday was pretty hardcore having already drunk ourselves silly on Thursday. Joscelyn came over after Sarah had gone to a wedding. We drank a nice big bottle of wine together and fooled around. Sarah kept saying she was/wasn't coming home so we were afraid to do anything. I could weep at the thought of it.

We set out to go to Joscelyn's place. She is, however, taking us to meet Sarah. Treacherous fiend! Now I don't know what to think. We've literally crashed a wedding. It's a little awkward. We end up chatting to people and it's fine. Lots of drunk people. I fork out an extortionate amount for 3 beers. We all head back to Sarah's but Joscelyn stays with Sarah and I go to sleep. Noooooooooooooooo.

Nothing happened Sunday I just moped about. Went to the shops and skyped from starbucks.

 Today I went and met up with Shehab and Juan. We got coffee (hot chocolate for me!) and chatted for a couple of hours. Then we headed back to the hostel. Connie and her sister joined us for some card games. She was in a terrible mood. We went and got subway. I think we're going out tomorrow for a farewell and happy birthday for Shehab and Connie respectively. 

I don't know whether to laugh some more or cry. Tomorrow is a new day I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment