Tuesday 14 October 2014

So close so far

I know I updated yesterday but I'm just chilling in front of the TV and thought I'd write about today.

This morning I packed up my stuff and walked from Bens to Sarah's (stopping off at Casa Loma to wait for her). It was very muggy and I was sweating like a fat girl's thighs as she heads for the cake stand. We got here and I took a shower. You know those really unsatisfying showers when you're on holiday or it's very hot? You can't cool off after and just end up all sweaty and uncomfortable just like before? No? Just me? Fuck my life. 

We went for a walk and checked out a local shopping mall style place. They all seem to be underground in the city. 

I headed to Starbucks and Sarah headed to work. I sat for a while on whatsapp and Facebook messenger. Juan said he'd come and meet me in 10 minutes. 50 minutes later he turned up and we went to the hostel to get Shehab. Argentina 1&2 showed up too. We went and got some more drinks and took them back to the hostel where we played bullshit until 11. I'm going to invite Argentina out tomorrow. I have nothing better to do, right? This is from Friday.



I went home on the subway. Got home and counselled Sarah on her relationship. She's definitely a bit mental.

No comments:

Post a Comment