Monday 29 September 2014

Science

Day 11

Today we went to the science museum of Ontario. It was incredibly fun! In fact ,we had so much fun that we ran out of time to go to the zoo.

There was tons of interactive stuff to do - something I can't really see happening in England... but perhaps I've just not been to the science museum for a long time.

Glue guns and scissors around a weird craft table upon which you are challenged to make shoes or hats.

Paper litters the floor around a huge air chute in which you place the folded paper to float down. Similarly around the paper aeroplane area.

Mike and I competed on a number of fun activities such as rowing (win), pedal race (win) and heart pumping (win). I guess it wasn't fair of me to not mention I am the best at everything. I let him win on the stupid space car thing.














Once we'd left ,we did originally head over to the zoo but realised we'd run out of time. Instead we went to the Oshawa centre, grabbed some lunch at the food court and then went shopping. I was a man on a mission. New pants so I can chuck all the shitty old ones out. They aren't literally shitty, just don't fit.

New jumpers so I can send the ones I brought with me back with mum.

Portable speaker (Sorry Han, didn't have the heart to tell you I forgot the one you gave me).

Blue jays cap.

No comments:

Post a Comment