Tuesday 9 September 2014

The inevitable catastrophe

My shithole of a car just stopped working as I am attempting to get to my appointment at the Surrey Travel Clinic in Tadworth.

I had been in for all of half an hour after visting a friend and the car had driven fine. I come home to print off the admin they ask you to fill in and, as if by magic, that stupid pile of crap has packed in and refuses to start.

Had to phone them up and cancel - if I am invoiced for £15 I will be livid.

Looks like I'll be travelling solely in North America, after which I will have to return home in order to get vaccinations to journey to South America/beyond. 

I guess these things just happen, but it has sharpened my perpetual bad mood.

Cheers car, you have been nothing but a disappointment since you replaced my beloved silver focus. Wanker.


No comments:

Post a Comment